What is the screening process that the nannies go through?
Every nanny that we recommend to your family is professionally screened and referenced.
Our requirements are:
- Minimum of 3 years of childcare experience.
- Legal to work in the United States.
- Valid drivers license.
- CPR and First Aid certified.Minimum of 3 childcare and personal references.
- In person interview with one of our placement coordinators.
Our background checks include:
- Drivers license report.
- Federal and state criminal background check.
- Sex offender registry report.
- You will receive copies of all the background checks prior to your nanny starting employment.
Each of our nannies have been screened for the following:
- Personal interviews
- National criminal background check
- Driving record reports
- National sex offender check
- Homeland Security check
- Social security number verification
- Employment reference checks
- Personal reference checks
With our team of experts, we pride of ourselves on having some of the best Placement Coordinators working to fill your family’s needs.
If you have any questions or concerns while searching for a nanny, our team will be able to answer any of your questions.
Our number one priority is your satisfaction and peace of mind, we guarantee to do our best for you and your family.